Hill Hall is home to a diverse array of offices and services. Several Agricultural and Natural Resources Department faculty offices reside here. The Registrar, and College in the High School (CIHS) have offices in Hill Hall. Several classrooms are located on the second floor and renovated (2012) science labs are located on the third floor.
Location on Campus
Hill Hall's primary location is on the east side of the University of Minnesota Crookston campus, south of Sargeant Student Center's Prairie Room, Owen Hall and north of Selvig Hall.
2900 University Ave, Crookston MN 56716
Points of Interest
Hill Hall, built in 1959, was named for James J. Hill of the Great Northern Railway. Hill donated much of the land that the campus was built upon.
The original Hill building was built in 1913 and was replaced by the current "new" building in 1959. The enclosed walkway that connects Hill Hall with Selvig Hall on the second and third floors was added in 1991.
The science labs on the upper level were updated and renovated in 2012.