Always Earned. Never Given.
Each year, several awards and recognition are earned by the campus, departments, programs and individuals at UMN Crookston. Each shows achievement and excellence--whether it is through leadership, teaching, service, and support, or via professional, academic, and athletic achievement. These distinguished entities and individuals serve as bright examples of what we all strive for in higher education.
Annual Student Awards Celebration
Student achievement is recognized during the annual awards celebration in April. The program highlights outstanding students in all departments and for volunteer service. With the student awards several faculty and staff members were recognized with awards voted on by the student body.
View Select Individual Student Awards...
Faculty and Staff Awards
- Access Achievement Award
- Distinguished "Staff Service" - Civil Service, AFSCME Clerical/Technical or Teamster Award
- Distinguished Faculty Service Award
- Distinguished Professional and Administrative Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Most Supportive of Students Award
- Outstanding Educator Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Builders of Diversity Award
- Most Creative Use of Technology Award
- Outstanding Community Service Award
- Outstanding Service-Learning Faculty Award
- RSVP Boomerang Award
- Students with Disabilities Support Award / Student Academic Support Award
- United Staff Association Employee of the Quarter Award
- United Staff Association Employee of the Semester Award
These are the most recent awards given to the University of Minnesota Crookston campus as a whole.
These are the most recent awards given to the specific departments or programs.
- coming soon...