Camps and Conferences
2022 Camps/Activities Hosted by the University of Minnesota Crookston (UMC)
The Crookston campus youth summer camps can now be found at Youth Central. To find our camps, under "Program Location" heading, choose "Crookston/Northwest MN - In-Person" or "Crookston/Northwest MN - Virtual" (see screenshot below).
Interested in hosting an event on the Crookston campus?
- University Groups (UMC Department, Registered Student Organization [RSO], or Campus Life Program [CLP]) wanting to reserve a space should use the University’s Ad Astra site to view availability or contact Brenda Bozyk. Student Clubs can do the same or contact: Savala DeVoge.
- Non-University Groups wanting to utilize UMC classrooms or space should contact Brenda Bozyk in Scheduling/UMC Department of Facilities and Operations.
- Allow ample time for the requests to be processed. Event reservations for UMC spaces can be made up to one (1) year in advance. Learn more about how and when to submit event scheduling request.
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed for that semester. Learn more about assignment priority for events.
- More event scheduling details can be found on the University's Ad Astra site.