Don't hesitate, get involved!
Students that get involved and take part in campus and community activities, peer mentorships, sports, wellness, have a better overall college experience.
YOU@UMN is a personalized digital platform connecting students to online tools and campus resources to help support their goals to Succeed, Thrive and Matter at the University of Minnesota.
Check out additional opportunities:
- Events Calendar
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Crookston Student Association (CSA)
- Golden Eagle Entertainment (GEE)
- Outdoor Equipment Rental
- Intramural and Club Sports
- Golden Eagle Athletics
- Wellness Center and Recreation
- Learning Abroad
- Eagles4Eagles - Peer Health Educators
- First-Year Eagles Peer Mentors
- Work-Study and Student Employment
- Crookston and Northwest Minnesota