Many local options...
The Crookston community has many options from general health care, dentistry, mental health and substance abuse and more.
Altru Clinic - Crookston
400 S. Minnesota St., Crookston, MN
- Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm
- Altru Walk-In Clinic: Monday–Thursday 5pm to 7pm
323 S. Minnesota St., Crookston, MN
- Extended Hours and Same Day Appointments
- Monday-Friday, 7am to 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am - 1pm
- RiverView Clinic regularly visits campus during the academic year
Polk County Public Health
721 S Minnesota St, Crookston, MN
- PCPH is facility that can assist you with your family planning needs, such as – birth control pills, pregnancy testing, STD screening, pap smears, etc.
- They charge based on a sliding fee scale which means you pay based on your income. It is a very affordable option.
- Make an appointment to see the Family Planning Nurse by calling 218-281-3385
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- PCPH regularly visits campus during the academic year
2211 Sahlstrom Dr, Crookston, MN
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
1726 University Ave, Crookston, MN
603 Bruce Street, Crookston, MN
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Mental Health Care
- Substance Use Care
- Alluma regularly visits campus during the academic year
Polk County Coordinated Victims Services - Rape Crisis Center
816 Marin Ave, Suite 125, Crookston, MN
Community Health (24 hour crisis line)