Organized and informed...
Get access to what you need quickly.
Medical History and Immunization Form
The information you provide on the Medical History form will be used to provide necessary health care while you are a student at UMC. This form also includes the immunization information.
The Tuberculosis Screening form is for incoming international students.
YOU@UMN is a wellbeing portal for University of Minnesota System students offering tools, dynamic content, and resources built to align with on-campus health and wellness programs and resources, available 24/7 and 365 days per year. The tool is divided into three main categories: Succeed—academic success and career preparedness; Thrive—physical and mental health; and Matter—sense of purpose and connection to campus.
Some links listed below direct you to search engines and other sites for health related information. UMC Student Health does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in these links.
Alcohol and Other Drug Information Sites:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Alcohol Screening
- Crookston Campus Policy: Alcohol Use and Consumption
General Health Care Links:
Mental Health and Depression:
- The crisis line is available 24 hours a day: 800.282.5005 or text "UMN" to 61222
- UMC Counseling Services
- Learn to Live (enter code "UMN")
- Effective U
- Jed Foundation - COVID-19 and Managing Mental Health
STD's and HIV/AIDS:
- Find Get Yourself Tested (GYT) Kits On-Campus
- Planned Parenthood - Sexual Health
- American Sexual Health Association
- Center for Disease Control
- MN Family Planning & STD Hotline - 1-800-78FACTS
Student Health and Accident Insurance:
- Student Health Benefit Plan - The University of Minnesota provides a health insurance plan for students.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy modules for depression, anxiety, social anxiety, insomnia, and substance use. Free to all UMN students, faculty, and staff using code "UMN."
The Red Folder is our campus guide for recognizing and responding to students in distress and connecting them with appropriate referrals. Find out the importance of referring people to the Care Team <link>.