We need your history...
Minnesota Law requires proof that all students, born after 1956, are vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, and rubella, allowing for certain exemptions. Any non-exempt student who fails to provide the school with the information required within 45 days after enrollment, cannot remain enrolled.
The Immunization Record Form must be completed and returned to Student Health Services. A hold will be put on the account if the Medical History/ Immunization Record is not returned.
Medical History/Immunization Record Form
- Measles - 2 doses after 12 months of age.
- Mumps - 2 doses after 12 months of age.
- Rubella (German Measles) - 2 doses after 12 months of age.
- Tetanus/ Diphtheria - 1 dose required within the past 10 years.
UMC Student Health recommends that students be vaccinated for the following:
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal B
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis, Viral — see Viral Hepatitis
- Influenza – Inactivated, annually
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
If you don’t have knowledge of your immunization status, the HIGH SCHOOL you attended or your hometown health clinic may have them on file. Immunization forms are available at Student Health Services, Sargeant Student Center 145F.
All incoming international students are required to fill out the Tuberculosis Screening form.