Swing by, we'd love to see you...
Let’s Talk is a time for students to informally drop is in and briefly consult with our counseling staff at Counseling Services. Speak with a professional counselor who can provide confidential support, help explore solutions, and share information about resources.
Let's Talk may help if you are
- Interested in gaining perspective on a concern.
- Wanting to talk about a problem or share what's troubling you.
- Curious about counseling but are not sure if it's for you.
- Looking for ideas and advice on next steps.
- Concerned about a friend and want some guidance.
Let's Talk is not counseling, though our Let's Talk counseling staff may suggest counseling as one of the resources available as we discuss next steps.
No appointment is necessary, so you can drop in during the scheduled times. Let's Talk visits typically last 15-20 minutes. Meetings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
245 Sargeant Student Center. You can meet with either member of our counseling staff when their door opens. Please only attend in person if you are showing no symptoms of acute illness and wearing a mask.