Resources for CIHS Students


  • Apply and Register for CIHS
    Students wishing to enroll in the CIHS program must obtain permission for admission and registration through their participating high school and register.
  • FERPA Form
    FERPA form for student use. Gives a third party (parent) permission to talk about U of MCrookston course and the student.
  • Petition Form
    Information on how to submit a Student Petition to be added/withdrawn from a class past the deadline.
  • Transcripts - Request
    Transcript service is available by fax, mail, or in person at the Office of the Registrar. Request an unofficial transcript until all grades are posted; the first week of June, then request an official transcript.

Additional Resources