University of Minnesota Crookston Residential Life has rentals available for students and on occassion, faculty, staff, alumni and the public.
A limited supply of loft kits are rented on a first come, first serve basis with the signed rental agreement form. Do not submit payment with this form. If available, the non-refundable rental fee will be charged to your student account. Student acknowledges responsibility for any loss or damage. If not returned, student will be charged replacement cost. Please print off and complete the form below and turn into our Residential Life Office in Centennial Hall.
- $80 per academic year
- $50 per semester
Loft Kit Rental Agreement Form
Note: If you will be residing in Heritage Hall, you do not need a loft kit, as the beds have a built-in loft feature! Otherwise, It depends on how you want to arrange your room. Students can request a loft kit if you live in the following buildings: Skyberg, Centennial or Evergreen.
Summer Room Rentals
Summer 2022 Rules and Regulations - subject to change for 2023
- Normal Check In/Check Out Hours: Check In: 4pm. Check Out Time: 10am. We have limited rentals and may have another guest arriving so an early check in or late check out requests may not be possible.
- Upon departure, all keys are to be left with the Residential Life Office in Centennial Hall or by calling Residential Life Staff. There will be a $50 charge for a room key replacement and $20 for security key replacement if keys not returned or if lost any time. Always lock your door and keep your keys safely with you.
- Important Phone Numbers are posted in the entrances: Office: 218-281-8531; On Duty Staff Nights & Weekends: 218-280-0571; Public Safety: 218-280-4240 (various hours).
- Rental Unit is to be left in a neat and tidy condition with no damage to the apartment or room or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. Occupants will be held responsible for any cleaning fees or damage fees.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the room at all. Possession of good belonging to another residence or the residence hall (i.e. lounge furniture) is not allowed.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed in the unit or on the premises. Evidence of any pets in the unit will result in a $100.00 cleaning and disinfecting fees charged.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcohol and/or alcohol containers, the possession and/or consumption of tobacco products, and the possession and/or consumption of controlled substances are NOT allowed in University residence halls, parking lots or the grounds surrounding them. Violation of this may result in immediate eviction. Evidence of smoking in the unit will result in $100.00 cleaning fees charged.
- Sleep/study hours are 10pm to 8am, Sun-Thurs and 12am to 10am, Fri and Sat.
- Screens are not to be removed from residence hall windows.
- Guns, ammunition or other weapons at all are NOT allowed in the rental unit.
- Possession or explosion of firecrackers, candles, incense, open heat elements or other explosive material is not allowed. Tampering with fire equipment is not permitted.
- Refusal to identify oneself, falsely identifying oneself and failure to comply with a proper order of a University Official is not permitted.
- We appreciate you reporting all maintenance items and we will respond to them as soon as possible.
- Residential Life and Security Services enforce all rules above and if necessary, local law enforcement may be called upon further assistance.
- Violators of any regulations must accept full responsibility for their actions and cannot expect the University to provide them with immunity from civil or criminal prosecution.
- We appreciate you checking out in person and returning room keys to our office in Centennial Hall.