Apply for Federal Aid

Before each year of college, apply for federal grants, work-study, and loans with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form. This is what is used to determine your federal aid eligibility. The application opens October 1st every year.

Make sure you use the U of M Crookston School Code: 004069

Fill out the FAFSA