The UMN Crookston Early Childhood Development Center has three separate programs:
- Infant - 8 children (6 weeks to 16 months - 1:3 ratio)
- Toddler - 12 children (16 months to 35 months - 1:4 ratio)
- Preschool - 20 children (33 months to kindergarten - 1:8 ratio)
Our curriculum is developmentally-based, success-oriented, and supports a process approach to learning:
- Inquiry Curriculum - math, science, social studies, and nutrition.
- Physical Curriculum - sensory, fine and gross motor development.
- Language Curriculum - language development, literature, pre-reading and writing.
- Creative Curriculum - art, music, drama and movement.