At the ECDC, we will provide three nutritious meals each day, (breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack) for children that follows the guidelines set by the USDA Child Care Food Program. Breakfast and afternoon snack are prepared and served by ECDC staff. Lunch is prepared by UMC Dining Services and served by the ECDC staff.
- USDA nutrition guidelines
- ECDC Menu Sample
- Food Allergy
If your child has a food allergy, the form below must be completed for the child to receive alternative meals.
ECDC Parent’s Handbook
Community Events & Services
- Crookston ECFE
- Crookston Area Chamber of Commerce Event Calendar
- LARL for Kids
- Crookston Early Childhood Initiative Facebook Page
- Help Me Grow Minnesota
- Polk County Public Health
- MN Department of Human Services
- Minnesota Administrative Rules for Child Care Center Licensing
- Minnesota Reporting of Maltreatment of Minors