NW Minnesota Small Business Development
2023-2024 Programs, Trainings & Networks
With a collaboration with MN Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED), the Northwest Small Business Development Center, Advance Thief River, Fosston EDA, and Northwest Minnesota Development Commission, the University of Minnesota Crookston Veden Center for Rural Development is conducting a series of small business and entrepreneurial classes, workshops, one-on-one technical assistance, and networking events to help you grow your business.
Each training, workshop, one-to-one technical assistance or networking event is being offered either little to no cost. Please click on the appropriate link for additional information, as well as to register for each activity.
- Build your Brand - through Visual and Content Marketing
- Supply Chain Training and Workshop
- Peer-to-Peer Entrepreneurial and Small Business Networks
- Entrepreneurial Training
- Quickbooks and Financial Literacy Training
- Mano Amiga Program
- One-on-One Small Business and Marketing and Technical Assistance