We make the transition to college life easier!
The Office of Educational Programs and Transitions (formerly Student and Family Experience) is dedicated to provide new students and their families with resources to better assist them with their transition to the University of Minnesota Crookston (UMN Crookston).
The Educational Programs and Transitions program is dedicated to provide all students:
- A comprehensive introduction to UMC and the services the campus offers.
- Opportunities to participate in activities that will allow students to enhance their educational experience at UMC.
- A connection to the campus community; including faculty, staff and other students.
- A chance to experience personal and intellectual growth.
- Assist new students in their transition to the college environment.
- Provide an orientation to campus resources and facilities.
- Support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Create an atmosphere that minimizes anxiety, promotes a positive attitude and stimulates an excitement for learning. Improve retention rates.
- Be a source of information for students about campus policies, procedures, requirements, academic programs, and campus activities.
- Address the needs and concerns of residential, commuter, non-traditional, and international students.
Be a source of information for parents and family members of students.
CONTACT OUR DEPARTMENT
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm