FREE UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION
Want to know how your previous college credits will transfer before you even apply? Request an unofficial evaluation of your transcripts by one of our professional advisors.
- Spring 2024 Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
- Spring 2024 Term Begins: January 8, 2024
Ready to apply? For more on dates and deadlines, admission requirements for transfer students, and more click the apply button below.
Unofficial copies of transcripts can be used for an unofficial evaluation of transfer credit, however official copies will be need to be submitted when you apply for admission.
Transfer of Credits
- Previous coursework will be reviewed on an individual basis to determine transfer credits.
- Transfer students must complete a minimum of 30 semester credits (including 15 of the last 30 credits) at U of M Crookston.
- Only courses with a D or better will be considered for transfer. Up to two courses with a D grade will be considered to fulfill academic major course requirements.
- All courses not used to fulfill general education or major field requirements will be considered electives.
How and/or will my courses transfer?
Minnesota's public colleges and universities are working to make transferring easier. Plan ahead, ask questions, and use pathways created by transfer agreements. Refer to the Minnesota Transfer site for more information.
Further questions can be addressed by the Office of Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-862-6466 ext 8569.