Academic Technology Support Services is pleased to assist faculty with a wide variety of technology services. We provide ongoing support for educational technology and software products and are continually evaluating and promoting new technologies.
- Canvas support
- Online and on campus course design and evaluation
- Learning resource development
- Multimedia development (in cooperation with NETS)
- Audiovisual services and software (numerous)
- Screen capture
- Microsoft Office
- Document conversion
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Test generators (including Respondus and ExamView)
- University licensed software acquisition
- Software acquisition and licensing recommendations
- Adaptive technologies for students with disabilities
Computer Hardware Issues?
For computer hardware problems, file backup, peripheral support, or network related problems, please consult the UMC Computer Help Desk first.
Classroom Equipment Issues?
For classroom equipment issues, please contact Media Services first.