Program Improvement Advisory Committee members for the Health Management/Applied Health programs at the University of Minnesota Crookston serve a critical role in the implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of our educational programs. The membership is comprised of people with diverse backgrounds and interests, including representatives from educational and health care organizations.
View current advisory board members
The University of Minnesota Crookston Healthcare Management and Applied Health Programs prepare students for a career in healthcare management in various health-related settings. It provides the foundation for specialized graduate training and other career pathways.
Program Core Values
- Provide a program of INTEGRITY, based on qualified faculty and up-to-date curriculum to provide qualified and ethical healthcare managers for the growing healthcare consumer base.
- Ensure the online programs’ FUNCTIONALITY for successful learning experience for employed students.
- Maintain high STANDARDS, issued by the Higher Learning Commission and Department of Health.
- Provide an environment of ENGAGEMENT in the spirit of learner-centeredness, to enhance the University of Minnesota experience while participating online.
- Secure program MEASUREMENTS in order to gage success of outcomes and continuous quality program improvement planning.
- Create an assertive and forward-looking RECRUITMENT plan to provide students access to UMC’s Healthcare Management programs.
- Provide a curriculum that teaches and practices the INTERRELATEDNESS of various aspects of the healthcare business and partnerships.
The University of Minnesota Crookston Healthcare Management and Applied Health Programs are preparing leaders for a world of transitioning demographic pairing of healthcare consumers and workforce for healthcare delivery using technology, patient-centeredness, and strategic alliances.