Residential Life Forms & Policies

Below are various Residential Life forms conveniently posted to the web. Please fill out the appropriate form and return to: Office of Residential Life, Centennial Hall, 2900 University Avenue, Crookston, MN 56716.

Do not hesitate to contact the Office Residential Life directly at 218-281-8531 or 800-UMC-MINN, between the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.

Resident Forms

Maintenance Request Form
Have an issue with your room. Submit a maintenance request.

Wifi or Printer Problems
Contact the Computer Help Desk at

Parking Appeal Form PDF File Icon
Need to appeal an on-campus parking ticket?

Loft Kit Rental Agreement PDF File Icon
A limited supply of loft kits are rented on a first come, first serve basis with signed rental agreement form.

Request For A Room Change Form PDF File Icon
Are you interested in applying for a room change? If so, download and complete this form.

Housing Contract Cancellation Appeal Form PDF File Icon
Are you graduating from UMC? Did you receive an internship and need to move off campus? Submit an appeal to cancel your housing contract.

Appeal a Residential Life Violation PDF File Icon
You have until the date stated on your notification to appeal a fine. If you are appealing, use this form to submit your appeal or it will NOT be considered by the Judicial Board.

Room Inventory/Condition Report For McCall & Skyberg PDF File Icon

Room Inventory/Condition Report For Centennial & Evergreen PDF File Icon

Room Inventory/Condition Report For Heritage PDF File Icon

Student Procedures for reporting complaints, concerns and incidents

Learn more about how to report a complaint, concern or incident.

Community Adviser (CA) Forms

Community Adviser Application
Want to apply to be a community adviser? If so, fill out a community adviser application.

Community Adviser Reference Form

View all forms for current Community Advisers

Residential Life Policies

Residential Life Policies can be found at and more can be found on the Community Behavioral Standards page.