Let's Talk: Drop-In Consultation
Let’s Talk is a time for students to informally drop in and briefly consult with our staff at Counseling Services. Speak with a professional counselor who can provide confidential support, help explore solutions, and share information about resources.
Let's Talk is offered on Mondays and Thursdays from 2-4 pm.
Let's Talk may help if you are:
- Interested in gaining perspective on a concern.
- Wanting to talk about a problem or share what's troubling you.
- Curious about counseling but are not sure if it's for you.
- Looking for ideas and advice on next steps.
- Concerned about a friend and want some guidance.
Let's Talk is not counseling, though our Let's Talk team may suggest counseling as one of the resources available as we discuss next steps.
No appointment is necessary, so you can drop in during the scheduled times. Let's Talk visits typically last 10-20 minutes. Meetings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
In-Person Let's Talk
Stop by 245 Sargeant Student Center. You can meet with either provider when their door opens. Please only attend in person if you are showing no symptoms of acute illness and wearing a mask.
Virtual Let's Talk
Email email@example.com to request virtual Let's Talk.