Let’s Talk is a time for informal virtual drop-in consultations for UMN Crookston students throughout the academic year. Speak with an advanced Peer Health Educator who can listen to specific problems, provide support, help explore solutions, and share information about resources.
Let's Talk may help if you are:
- Interested in getting another perspective to a problem.
- Wanting to talk a problem out or share what's troubling you.
- Looking for ideas and advice on next steps.
- Concerned about a friend and want some guidance.
Let's Talk is not counseling, though our Let's Talk team may suggest counseling as one of the resources available to students.
No appointment is necessary, so you can drop in virtually during the scheduled times. Let's Talk visits typically last 15-25 minutes.
Come talk to us!!
Tuesdays 2pm-3:30 pm Zoom Link*
Thursdays 5pm-6:30 pm Zoom Link*
* Participants must be signed in using their UMN SSO account. Meetings are on a first come, first served basis and you may be on hold in the waiting room for a few minutes.
Let’s Talk is not counseling, it is a students-helping-students peer supportive resource. Let's Talk is not designed to provide crisis support. If you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis please utilize one of these resources.