College Factual Ranks UMN Crookston for 2019
The University of Minnesota Crookston (UMN Crookston) has been ranked in the top 10 percent in the country in the category “Best for the Money” by College Factual, an online educational resource.
College Factual rankings are updated throughout the year as new data becomes available. The current ranking cycle is 2019 and encompasses all rankings published between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019.
Along with top 10 percent in Best for the Money, UMN Crookston ranked in the top 10 percent in “Best for the Money with aid” and in the top 5 percent in “Best for the Money without aid.”
The campus also ranked in the top five percent overall in the category “International Value.”
The online educational resource ranked a number of specific majors and degree programs offered by UMN Crookston among the “most focused”—a measure of overall quality. They include the following program rankings:
UMN Crookston was listed among the top five percentof colleges and universities in the U.S. in the following College Factual categories:
- Accounting (UMN Crookston offers majors in Accounting and Finance
- Natural Resources Conservation (UMN Crookston offers a major in natural resources)
- Plant Sciences (UMN Crookston offers degrees in offers majors in Agronomy and in Horticulture)
The campus was listed among the top ten percentof colleges and universities in the U.S. in the following category:
- Animal Science (UMN Crookston offers majors in Animal Science and in Equine Science, both majors feature a pre-veterinary emphasis)
- Agriculture and Agricultural Operations (UMN Crookston offers majors in Agricultural Education, Agricultural Communication, Agricultural Business, Agronomy, Agricultural Aviation, Agricultural Systems Management, and Horticulture.
- Business Management & Marketing (U of M Crookston offers majors in Management and in Marketing)
Finally, College Factual finds the disparity between men and women on campus is far lower than the national average and the undergraduate student body at UMN Crookston is equally balanced, meaning the ratio of females to males is about equal.
Learn more about the methodologies that drive these rankings by visiting inside.collegefactual.com/methodologies.
About UMN Crookston
One of five campuses that comprise the University of Minnesota System, the University of Minnesota Crookston now delivers 35 bachelor's degree programs and 25 minors on campus as well as 16 degree programs entirely online. These degrees are offered in the areas of agriculture and natural resources; business; liberal arts and education; and math, science and technology. With an enrollment of 1,800 undergraduates from more than 20 countries and 40 states, the Crookston campus offers a supportive, close-knit atmosphere that leads to a prestigious University of Minnesota degree. Visit www.umcrookston.edu.
The University of Minnesota System, with campuses in Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester, and the Twin Cities, is driven by a singular vision of excellence. We are proud of our land-grant mission of world-class education, groundbreaking research, and community-engaged outreach, and we are unified in our drive to serve Minnesota.