The Northwest School of Agriculture (NWSA) Alumni Association, represents graduates of the residential high school located on the Crookston campus from 1905 through 1968. The NWSA graduated its first class of 8 students in 1909 and in its 60 year history there were 5,433 NWSA alumni. The NWSA board of directors, elected at the NWSA summer reunion, meets three times per year.
Picture: NWSA Board members include (seated left to right): Willie Huot 1963, Diane (Schultz) Anderson 1963, and Ed Grove 1955. Back row from left: Leon Grove 1966, Bruce Bohnsack 1966, Gary Weiss 1966, Jan (Klava) Klatt 1966, and Bruce Stromstad 1966, Not pictured is Ken Drees 1965