Employers: Career & Internship Fair
Thursday, September 15, 2022
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sargeant Student Center
Meet your talent pipeline at the UMC Job & Internship Fair
UMC is bringing the Career & Internship Fair back to Campus! Our students are excited to see you!
We are providing a new way for students to interact with employers and recruiters. From students visiting booths to talk about your business and potential job openings, to value added programs such as employer panels, interviewing opportunities, and a chance to gain a seat at the Champions Luncheon! This is taking business out of the box and engaging students in an immersive learning and networking event.
If you are looking to fill internships or hire for full-time positions, attend this event to promote your professional opportunities to talented and diverse UMC students! Employers in the for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors with professional opportunities available in 2022-2023 are encouraged to register.
Fair Schedule, Location and Parking
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. – Employer set up
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Opening remarks and Continental breakfast
*All registered employers are invited to attend a Meet and Greet with the Chancellor at our opening event. A box lunch will be available for registered employers in the employer breakroom. Final details for the event schedule will be sent in August.
- 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Fair and panels are open to students
Location, direction and parking information can be found on our Campus Map
- Sargeant Center located in I-5
- Available parking located in Parking Lot A
Registration Instructions, Details, and Deadline
Space is limited for this event. Early Bird registration deadline is Friday, July 1, 2022, however, registration will remain open until the career fair is filled. Employers need to be registered no later than Thursday, September 1 to be included in the map of attending employers which students will receive at the Fair. The last day to cancel and receive a refund is August 31, 2022. No refunds will be given after this date. To cancel your registration, email Nan Thurston at email@example.com
NOTE: All registrations must be submitted through Handshake (link above). Don't have an employer account on Handshake? Follow these instructions to Create An Employer Account.
- Employer Registration: $200 ($250 after July 1st Early Bird registration deadline)
- Nonprofit, Graduate School: $100 ($150 after July 1st Early Bird registration deadline)
*If cost is a barrier to your organization attending this career fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for a discounted rate. All registrations must be submitted through Handshake. Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval.
Interested in Sponsoring?
- Gold Sponsor Registration: $450 ($500 after July 1st Early Bird registration deadline)
- Platinum Sponsor Registration: $700 ($750 after July 1st Early Bird registration deadline)
This is a great way to get your company name in front of students and increase your interactions! You are invited to engage and support students at our virtual Career Fair Prep Session. Reach out to email@example.com for more information on the Gold and Platinum sponsorship program as there are limited spots available.
What does the fees include?
Registration fee includes:
- Employers: A 6-foot rectangular table, two chairs, and continental breakfast and lunch for two representatives. Employers are asked to bring their own tablecloth or skirting and table signage. Floor signage may be used if it is not oversized or will impact traffic flow. We reserve the right to not allow certain displays.
- Non-Profit, Graduate School: A 6 foot counter space and two chairs, along with two box lunches and a continental breakfast. Employers will have a priority for the tables, if you would like to guarantee a table, please register as an employer.
- Gold and Platinum sponsors enjoy additional advertising and featured signage, preferred location and expanded tabling space, interview room by appointment, a table at the Career Champions luncheon, and more!
- Free Parking
Contact Nan Thurston or Rob Glarum at UMN Crookston Career Services