Admissions Updates and News
Updated: May 12, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
On-Campus Student Updates
Campus Experiences are now Virtual
Virtual Classroom Visits with an Admission Counselor
- We can talk to your classroom about how to begin the college search process, the college application and financial aid processes, what it means to be a test-optional institution and no longer require the ACT or SAT for admissions and scholarships, how scholarships are awarded, majors and career choices, etc. Sign up here.
- We will not penalize you for factors outside of your control, including changes to grading policies and procedures, cancellations of activities, and more, because of COVID-19 or any other disaster or disruption. We know that many of you will only be able to present pass/fail grades or other similar marks on your transcripts this spring. You will not be disadvantaged as a result.
- Similarly, you will not be at a disadvantage if you are unable to submit AP, ACT, SAT, or any other test scores (we are a test-optional institution and do not require these for admission or scholarships). We always strive to evaluate applicants fairly in their context.
College Decision Deadline
- We have extended the college decision deadline to June 1, 2020.
To provide you and your family flexibility and support in your college planning, we have suspended our non-refundable enrollment deposit policy for all incoming students for the Fall 2020 semester and will refund your enrollment deposit if you notify us by August 1, 2020.
Summer Orientation and Registration (SOAR)
- Summer Orientation and Registration (SOAR) will now be in an online virtual format.